Support the Child Development Program: Contact Your Alderman or Alderwoman

Dear Union Sisters and Brothers,

This post came from various folks on Facebook, but we can all support.  The Committee on Education and Child Development is calling for a hearing to address the impact of our child development program consolidation:

Call your alderman to express your concern with the systematic destruction of our programs.  I would encourage you to contact your aldermen not just by using the phone, but Facebook and Twitter and whatever else they pay attention to these days.  If you don’t know who your alderman or woman is, you can use the following website:

María (Jesú) Estrada, Ph.D
H.W.C./District Local 1600, Assistant Chapter Chair
H.W.C./District Local 1600, Grievance Committee Member
C.C.C.T.U. Legislative Committee Member
Twitter:  @drmariajestrada
Facebook:  Maria Jesu Estrada

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s